Concluding InkTober with 28 through 31 herein we find “Firebat,” “Surprise Candy” “Wrecked Pumpkin” and “Costumed Friend.”
A lot went on in this, initially. When I filled the background in with black, I liked it that much more, and everything else was gone.
Entirely referenced. Eh.
This quickly turned into a pumpkin texture experiment.
Okay, holding a serviceable battleaxe isn’t really the same as a costume, but its a fun picture. He had this kind of beatific look on his face… Much love, Mister.
(okay, right now they show the same exact stuff, but in future years that’ll change.)
- Yeah, alright, it’s digital ink. Read about Jake Parker’s InkTober here
- I’m curating my own 2016 InkTober list
- I’ve never done this before
- Win 10 whitebox (this one)
- Krita 3.0 for Win 64b
- Wacom Intuos PTH-651
- I learned tons
- Krita is wonderful
- It is chock-full of tools that add technical control you just don’t get with analog paint.
- As much as I love analog paint… this is way cooler.
- Wacom Intuos PTH-651 worth every penny
- Provided I dedicate this kind of effort to continued learning I feel like there’s hope I might even be kind of, somewhat, a little good at it eventually.